Parc Canberra EC Location Map
LOCATION ALL WITHIN REACH
All of life’s essentials, essentially
at your front door. Step out and be
greeted by an array of shopping malls,
parks, community nodes and more.
The world truly does revolve around you.
Canberra MRT, just 5 mins’ walk away
Canberra Plaza – 5 mins’ walk
Bukit Canberra (U/C) – 5 mins’ drive
North South Corridor (U/C) – 6 mins’ drive
Go places in minutes with the new Canberra MRT and upcoming North-South Corridor providing speedy access island-wide.
- 300m, 5 mins walk
- On vital North South Line and 5 stops to Bishan InterchangePage 5/6 For internal circulation only, information accurate at time of print – 8 Jan 2020
- On North South Line the direct line to Ang Mo Kio, Toa Payoh, Orchard, Dhoby Ghuat Interchange and reach Marina
Bay in 30 minutes (est.) via MRT
NORTH SOUTH CORRIDOR (U/C)
- 6 mins drive to North South Expressway entrance via Gambas Ave
- NSE will also intersect and provide links to existing expressways, including the SLE, PIE and ECP to improve the overall
connectivity of the road network.
- 21.5km north south corridor will be completed by 2026
- The new expressway will have a total of 16 in-ramps and 17 out-ramps to connect towns along the north-south
corridor - Woodlands, Sembawang, Yishun, Ang Mo Kio, Bishan and Toa Payoh - with the city centre.
SHOPPING, ENTERTAINMENT & DINING
Live it up with all that the neighbourhood has to offer — hawker fare, retail offerings and lifestyle amenities aplenty.
- 400m, 5 mins walk
- Includes an event plaza, pockets of greenery, a water playground, a wide range of retail choices, food courts,
restaurants, clinics, enrichment centres and a supermarket.br>
- A one-stop destination for all generations.
One MRT stop away, Northpoint City is the largest mall in the North, with over 100 dining outlets, a cinema and tenants like Cold Storage, UNIQLO and Anytime Fitness.
SUN PLAZA /
SEMBAWANG PUBLIC LIBRARY
A shopping mall equipped with a supermarket, F&B establishments and Sembawang Public Library, located next to Sembawang MRT.
CHONG PANG MARKET &
Get your hawker fix with more than 50 stalls offering old-school fare at wallet-friendly prices.
NATURE & LEISURE
Take in the view, and the fresh air, all around you. Nature is everywhere you look.
BUKIT CANBERRA (U/C)
- 1.5 billion Sports & Community Hub
- Bukit Canberra will cover a massive area of about 20 football fields (12 hectares) with the largest ActiveSG gym in
Singapore at 1,500 sqm
- Includes public indoor and outdoor swimming pools, an indoor sports hall with 500 seats 3km outdoor running trails
— with varying levels of difficulty — set on natural terrain, Polyclinic/ Senior care centre, Hawker centre, Community
garden, Preserved historical building — Former Admiralty House
Try your hand at fishing, with the company of arresting beachside views and tranquil greenery.
SEMBAWANG HOT SPRING PARK
- Sembawang Hot Spring Park reopened after a $4.3 million redevelopment, expanding from its original 0.1ha to 1.1ha
- Features a new cascading pool and a water collection point, with enhanced accessibility for wheelchair users.
MANDAI WILDLIFE PARK
- Mandai to become an eco-tourism hub featuring 2 new wildlife parks, eco-accommodation
- Mandai plans underway to turn the leafy swathe of land in northern Singapore into a 126ha eco-tourism hub. The
area now houses the Singapore Zoo, the River Safari and the Night Safari. But from as early as 2020, they will be
joined by two new attractions - the Bird Park, which will be relocated from Jurong, and the new Rainforest Park.
Work opportunities abound with close proximity to business parks and employment clusters.
WOODLANDS REGIONAL CENTRE
The largest economic and commercial hub in the North, with over 100 hectares earmarked for business, industry, research & development, and learning & innovation.
A top selection of schools within 1km such as Sembawang and Wellington Primary Schools, and Canberra Primary School, Chongfu School and Republic Polytechnic in the vicinity.
Peace of mind with convenient access to world-class medical and healthcare facilities.
WOODLANDS HEALTH CAMPUS
A 1,800 bed facility comprising acute and community hospitals, a nursing home and specialist clinics powered by smart technology.
KHOO TECK PUAT HOSPITAL
10 mins drive
- Khoo Teck Puat Hospital (KTPH), a 761-bed general and acute care hospital. KTPH combines medical expertise with
high standards of personalized care, set within a healing environment, to provide care that is good enough for our
own loved ones. From intuitive wayfinding to logical clustering of services, KTPH's design is focused on providing a
hassle-free experience for patients